Real Time Shadow Board Design
Welcome to OSAAP America
OSAAP America is a Joint Venture with OSAAP, Gmbh of Germany. Utilizing OSAAP’s unique CAD/CAM processes for Shadow Board and Foam inlay design and manufacturing, the core of their marketing strategy is to give the customer the power to do real-time shadow board design by providing free CAD software. Simply take an image of the products you need Shadow Board control over, upload the image into their free CAD software and design your board. Once the layout is complete, OSAAP America provides access to their jobs database where you can see all your past and present projects and track their progress in realtime. The CAM side of the Shadow Board manufacturing process is also automated, lowering their costs, resulting in no setup fee, even if you only order a single Shadow Board.
• Shadow Boards create processes that need less human effort, less space, and less time to make products at far less costs and with fewer defects, and enable 5S work environments to sort, straighten, shine, standardize, and sustain what is needed.
• Two colour Shadow Boards enable fast recognition of foreign object debris by helping to quickly identify missing tools. OSAAP’s unique board design ensures a FOD free work environment which greatly improves productivity.
• Every mechanic has a unique tool drawer. OSAAP’s CAD/CAM design to manufacturing process allows them to make every Shadow Board to your specific requirements without increasing the cost.
• Design your own foam inlay for your unique case with OSAAP’s Black Shadow CAD software. OSAAP has built a library containing thousands of case designs and guarantees a professional fit into your case.
• OSAAP’s process for Designing and Milling custom foam for Kitting is a faster and lower cost solution.
Benefits of OSAAP Shadowboards
• Sort – Eliminate whatever is not needed
• Straighten – Organize whatever remains
• Shine – Clean the work area
• Standardize – Schedule regular cleaning and maintenance
• Sustain – Make 5S a way of life