A Global Provider of Nutrunner Attachment Technology & Development
A Driving Force in Manufacturing Assembly Since 1988.
When it comes to securing threaded fasteners in restricted areas, Jemms-Cascade is America’s leading Nutrunner Attachment manufacturer. Based in Troy, Michigan since 1988, Jemms has designed and manufactured thousands of models with six patents. Jemms provides solid solutions to the automotive, aerospace, agricultural and general industries worldwide. Jemms solutions include standard nutrunner attachments, retractable spindles, Hold & Drives, Crowsfoot, Weatherstrip crimp devices and multiple spindle tools to suit your fastening application.
• Innovation through the collective technological capacity of Jemms’ experienced engineers
• Generation of virtual prototypes and 3D models
• Custom gear geometry design
• Use of Finite Element Analysis (FEA) to ensure stable design
• Provide fit analysis and solutions for challenging fastening issues
• Talented, experienced workforce
• Robust CNC machining centers
• CAM software capable of producing and translating complex 3D surface models
• Precision on-site gear cutting
• Production of rapid plastic prototypes to validate fit on applications
• Assembly failure analysis
• Clean, climate-controlled manufacturing facility
• Employees empowered to strive for excellence and instill a culture of quality and creativity.
• Free air torque test of all completed assemblies