Revolutionary and World Famous – The POP® Range Includes High-Quality Blind Rivets and Rivet Nuts for Non-Structural Applications
Structural Rivets, Lockbolts, Speed Rivets, and Engineered Fasteners for Specialized Applications
Avdel® represents the broadest range of highly engineered structural blind fasteners available, ensuring that customers are offered the most appropriate technology for their application.
Inventor of the Blind Rivet
POP® and Avdel® have been producing assembly systems since the 1930s and offer comprehensive ranges of innovative fasteners and installation systems to all market segments and applications. Covered by the portfolio are:
• Breakstem Riveting Systems: Various features from multi-grip capability to high strength stainless steel rivets.
• Speed Fastening® Systems: Extra fast and reliable fastening from one side. Rivets are fed automatically.
• Blind Rivet Nuts: Fast system for sustainable threads with high torque-to-turn.
• Lockbolt Systems: High clamp force and vibration resistance for the highest strength joints.
• Sealing Plugs: Engineered for both low-pressure and high-pressure hole sealing applications.
• Customised Fastener Designs: Bespoke designs and finishes to meet your unique assembly requirements.
• Installation Equipment: From manually operated power tools to customised and fully automated assembly workstations and repair tools.
Trusted by manufacturers worldwide, the POP® rivet range includes a wide variety of high quality fasteners that will meet the needs of your demanding manufacturing assembly process. The ability to set POP® blind rivets without the need for access at the back of the workpiece makes their use mandatory in many instances. Their many additional advantages also make them the logical choice in numerous applications where the blind rivet setting feature is not of primary importance. Today, POP® continues updating and improving their products to remain a step ahead of modern assembly needs.
For more then 100 years, the POP and Avdel brands have been synonymous with world-leading, blind fastening systems. Used in all manufacturing industries throughout the world, there is a breakstem fastener and installation tool to suit virtually every assembly requirement. The breakstem range is now more extensive than ever. A wide choice of head styles, finishes and sizes are available as standard and new products have been introduced to expand the steel and stainless steel product ranges. Designed and manufactured to tight tolerances, their breakstem fastening systems ensure consistently accurate and secure, high strength assembly.
BLACK + DECKER
BLACK + DECKER has been innovating and designing home products, outdoor yard care equipment, and power tools since 1910. BLACK + DECKER has evolved into a global manufacturing powerhouse offering a broad range of quality products. Since their earliest days as a small Baltimore machine shop, BLACK + DECKER has remained steadfastly focused on customer needs.