To exceed the expectations of our customers through the innovative design of the highest quality abrasive power tools and related accessories.
Discover the Dynabrade Difference
Established in 1969, Dynabrade, Inc. is recognized as the global leader in the design and manufacturing of high-quality portable abrasive power tools. Utilized in every corner of the world, Dynabrade tools continually meet and exceed the needs of countless industries, by offering the Dynabrade Difference:
• “Made in USA” proudly displayed on every Industrial Air Tool
• Lifetime Warranty on Industrial Air Tools made in USA
• Systems Approach for Complete Solutions
Continuous Quality Control
Every Dynabrade product undergoes rigorous performance tests at precise stages, from design conception through product assembly and packaging, to ensure they meet our own high standards and the demands of customers. Dynabrade’s goal is to maintain or improve Dynabrade quality with product and service performance levels that equal or exceed that of any competitor, and to exceed customers’ expectations worldwide.
Dynabrade has earned a reputation and position of continued leadership in the innovative design and manufacturing of unique portable abrasive power tools. Dynabrade tools grind, deburr, file, sand and polish to meet the needs of many industries, for work with metals, wood, plastics, glass, rubber, stone, fiberglass, composites and more.
Finish First with Dynabrade
Dynabrade offers a comprehensive range of top-quality abrasive products. Long established as the global leader in abrasive power tool technology, Dynabrade is also your source for the finest in abrasive belts, discs, sheets and more including:
• “The Original Dynafile”® – Accepts over 35 interchangeable contact arms for hundreds of uses.
• Dynafile® II – Grinding head pivots 360°; 7° offset handle. Easily converts to Die Grinder and Drill.
• Dynafile® III – .7 hp motor for heavy-duty use. Includes side handle for comfortable two-hand operation.
Check Out Why Dynabrade Is The Global Leader in Random Orbital Sanding
• Comfort Platform – Provides additional hand and wrist support.
• Auto-Recess Throttle Lever – Lever recesses into housing when depressed, eliminating pressure point on operator’s palm.
• Compact Grip Size – Compact, vibration-absorbing grip is ideal for operators with small hands.
• Steel Cylinder & End Plates – Steel cylinder and end plates stay perfectly aligned. Design of end plates keeps more air in cylinder, increasing motor efficiency.
• Low Sound Levels – Muffling system reduces sound levels to as low as 76 dB(A). Threaded muffler cap stays tight as tool runs.
• Perfectly Balanced Sanding Pad – Perfectly balanced, weight-mated sanding pad with exclusive single-piece hub design.