Whatever your torque measurement and torque management requirements, you can count on Crane.
The Force in Torque Management
Crane Electronics has been delivering solutions for torque management and control problems for over 45 years. With Crane’s product range covering torque wrenches, rotary torque transducers, static transducers, data collectors, torque testers and system software, requirements before, during and after the assembly operation can be met. This enables tool capability assessment and control as well as process verification.
High Quality, Ground Breaking Torque Solutions
Neglecting the verification process can result in disaster. Confirming the correct amount of torque being applied is crucial in any manufacturing process. Crane Electronics ensures a neutral approach, as Crane does not manufacture any assembly tools, only torque testing equipment. Applifast’s range of Crane solutions covers wrenches, transducers, data collectors, torque testers, and system software.
Benefits of Crane Electronics in Torque Management
• Easy to use
Crane’s knowledge and expertise satisfies the needs of manufacturing industries for improved quality, safety, complete traceability and increased productivity, working alongside some of the world’s biggest brands across a host of industries including Aerospace, Automotive, Construction, Marine, and Rail.
• To achieve the high quality and safety standards required, measurement, control, and the recording of torque, angle and pulse during the assembly process is essential. Crane equipment is utilized by a number of high profile companies in the Aerospace Industry covering applications within production, research & development, inspection & auditing departments, such as the auditing of assembly tools and the quality control of parts and components such as jet engines, fuel lines, and much more.
• Crane supplies torque equipment across a number of high profile OEMs and Tier 1 & 2 Suppliers in the Automotive industry, covering applications in production, research & development, inspection, auditing and quality control.
Construction, Mining, & Agriculture
• All Construction, Mining, and Quarrying equipment suppliers have a critical requirement for accurate torque management and measurement. Equipment failure onsite can result in downtime which proves extremely costly in an industry with such high demand and importance on delivery. Crane torque tools and management systems are utilized in the Construction & Mining industry by manufacturers of heavy duty machinery. Crane Electronics’ products provide peace of mind for manufacturers and end users in this industry as Crane high quality torque management and measurement tools ensure safe and secure fastening of equipment and structures.
Marine & Offshore
• Correct torque levels are vital during the manufacturing and auditing of ship and boat builds across the marine industry. Key components, which are likely to be tested by heavy use and severe weather conditions, need to be safe and secure meaning Joint and Fastener Torque levels must be completely accurate, reliable, and traceable. Crane equipment can ensure this process is taken care of, giving peace of mind to customers. Similarly, in the Offshore industry, equipment also has to withstand harsh environments or must perform maintenance tasks quickly and accurately. Crane’s torque measurement equipment and torque tool auditing and management systems are the perfect choice.
• Manufacturers of key components such as braking systems and actuators have utilized Crane torque wrench & data collector pairing to ensure all component assemblies are secure and all of important production data is collected and stored for their records. The requirement for Rail Safety is just as paramount as in all other transport areas such as manufacturers, end-users, and passengers have peace of mind that the fastening of all critical joints, parts and components are correct, recorded, and traceable.