Applifast is always looking for outstanding individuals with great ambition, a strong work ethic and vast talent, to join our team.
If there are no careers posted below, please submit a cover letter outlining your intended employment and personal resume to: [email protected]
Digital Marketing Specialist
We start at above and beyond.
REALIZE YOUR TRUE POTENTIAL. If “good enough” isn’t acceptable and you want to break away from the status quo by joining an agile and dynamic team, where you will have significant impact on all marketing activities, then Applifast may be the home for you!
Applifast is a trusted advisor to local, national, and global world class original equipment manufacturers in the aerospace, agriculture, rail, bus/coach, truck/trailer industries and many other private sector manufacturing, repair, and service companies.
We are honored to be relied on daily for our manufacturing expertise – from fasteners and tooling to implementing cutting-edge advanced tooling for Industry 4.0 workflow automation and data collection by many of Western Canada’s first-rate manufacturers.
As a family owned and operated company, customer care is just as important today as it was the day we opened our doors in 1974. An ethical and forward-thinking approach to business has always been part of our DNA, and it extends well beyond our products to the people we employ and the services we deliver.
Applifast is searching for a loyal Digital Marketing Specialist interested in long-term job stability with opportunities for growth and advancement.
The Digital Marketing Specialist role reports directly to Applifast’s Director of Sales and Marketing.
To learn more about us, please visit: www.applifast.com
Applifast is strategically situated in Murray Industrial Park in Winnipeg, MB.
The ideal Digital Marketing Specialist is progressive and experienced in a variety of digital marketing areas, with creative graphic design talent to develop and advance all corporate digital experiences and campaigns. This includes website design, e-commerce, email marketing, print marketing assets, and social media platforms.
• Create and champion engaging experiences across multiple digital mediums (corporate website, landing pages, ecommerce, email marketing, professional social media, videos, forums, and blogs) to support the Applifast Sales Team and increase online traffic, followers, engagement, and brand recognition.
• Develop and design traditional marketing communications such as presentations, sales sheets, and training materials.
• Collaborate with the Marketing Team and other stakeholders to cultivate effective marketing strategies that reflect the Applifast brand and contribute to business objectives.
• Create custom digital marketing campaigns to generate, engage and nurture leads.
• Collaborate with the agency of record to create unique and engaging content for website and e-commerce. This includes evaluating marketing analytics and metrics to provide recommendations that will improve overall performance.
• Develop and coordinate projects with the Applifast Marketing Team to adhere closely to deadlines, budget, and business goals. Contribute to direction on marketing strategies and execute on deliverables in accordance with the strategy.
• Attend and actively participate in weekly Sales and Marketing meetings.
• Degree/Diploma in a field related to Marketing, Communications, Business or equivalent.
• Minimum of three (3) years in a Digital Marketing field or relevant experience in a similar or related industry.
• Talented working in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, illustrator, Photoshop, etc.).
• Comprehensive understanding of LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter marketing functions.
• Brilliant in photography and video creation and editing.
• Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Strong time-management, scheduling, and planning skills.
• Motivated self-starter that can work independently and collaborate as part of a team.
Type of Person Who Will Succeed in this Role
• A team player able to project a strong professional demeanor.
• Proactive and independent approach to problem solving.
• Directive personality – solves problems in decisive manner.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• A keen eye for attention to detail.
• Strong drive to help others and a penchant for bottom line results.
• Resonance with Applifast’s Mission Statement: “Continual growth through superior customer service, innovation, quality and commitment”.
What to expect
• Competitive compensation and generous benefits program (including extra Vacation time, Manitoba Blue Cross Health Care Spending Account, Dress Code Allowance, and occasional sponsored lunches).
• An excellent corporate culture, with a caring, supportive team that is committed to personal and professional growth.
• An organization that is stable and with a proven, trusted, and positive reputation.
• A clean and safe work environment.
• You will work in a modern office environment filled with natural light.
• Business formal attire is required for meetings, though a slightly more relaxed business casual attire is acceptable at other times.
• Free parking.
You will usually work a regular 8:00am to 5:00pm (inclusive of a one-hour lunch break), Monday to Friday week, though you may on occasion have to work longer to meet a project deadline or an event.
Progression will be determined by your personal drive and aims. You will find many opportunities for gaining increased responsibility and remuneration review.
Coaching/development sessions will be held frequently.
Subsidized education enrollment for job role skillset improvement and advancement.
If you think this position may have potential for you, please send your resume and cover letter explaining why we should hire you to [email protected]
In your cover letter, you need to (briefly and in numbered formatting) outline the following items:
• Examples of your work.
• Why you are you a good match for this role?
• A sentence or two on your “philosophy” on what Digital Marketing is all about.
• Your approximate remuneration needs.
If you do not provide a cover letter – your resume will not be read.
We would like to thank all applicants in advance for their interest in Applifast. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and believe strongly in diversity and employment equality. All applications are sincerely appreciated, however only those selected for the interview process will be contacted.
By submitting your resume, you confirm you are eligible to work in Canada and understand that this role will require references and a criminal background check as Applifast is a verified registrant of the Government of Canada Controlled Goods Program.
If you have any questions, or wish to submit your correspondence via traditional mailing practices, please write to Human Resources:
Attn: Doug MacKinnon
251 Cree Crescent