Apex Assembly and Fabrication Tooling
Premium Industrial-Grade Fastener Drive Tools
Apex is a market leader in fastening tools such as bits, sockets, wrenches, and torque tooling engineered for the toughest industrial application. Apex is one of the world’s largest manufacturers of industrial fastener drive tools such as industrial-grade screwdriver bits, sockets, extensions, and adapters.
Enhanced Operator Safety
Apex sockets, nutsetters, and universal wrenches exceed requirements. These tools have hex tolerances that are on average 48% tighter than DIN and 35% tighter than ANSI requirements. Apex bits and sockets last ten times longer than traditional versions. Premium tool alloys and proprietary heat treat help avoid typical problems such as shattering and premature bit wear.
For more then 80 years, Apex has manufactured high-performing fastener drive tools for the automotive, aerospace, energy, electronics, transportation, and other general industrial manufacturing applications. Other brand names of Apex include Buckeye, Cooper, Doler, and Master Power.
• Globally recognized leader in industrial-grade fastener drive tools
• Superior product durability and consistency because of proprietary materials and consistent manufacturing process
• Greater torque transfer to the fastener due to precision fit design and tighter tolerances
• Diverse offering of more than 10 000 parts available
• Custom solutions capability with quick turnaround times